0.1Hz VLF Test Set
A VLF unit s and AC hipot with a 0.1 Hz of lower output frequency, used for AC testing high capacitance loads. At 0.1 Hz, 600 times less power than at 50 Hz. A VLF test is a go/no-go stress test. The load either holds the test voltage or break down. It is the surest and easiest way to expose defects in cables and generators.
Some Benefits of JUPITER VLF-AC Hipots :
- Smallest, lightest weight AC-VLF Hipot available with the largest test load ratings.
- Two-piece portability
- Simple and easy operation
- 230 Vac, 50/60 Hz, Input line required
- The VLF AC hipot does NOT generate harmful voids in the Insulation through treeing.
- Harmful space changes dose not generated during testing .
- A true-sinusoidal output voltage waveform is used
- No traveling waves are generated during testing
- Wave shape independent of capacitive loading between 0.01 and maximum load.