Dc Test Set
- Product Type Dc Test Set
- Material Aluminium
- Measuring Voltage Range 110-440 Volt (v)
- Size 50-100 Inch
- Weight 50-100 Kilograms (kg)
- Supply Ability : 1 , , Unit Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 225000 INR/Unit
- 1 , , Unit
- Dc Test Set
- 50-100 Kilograms (kg)
- 110-440 Volt (v)
- 50-100 Inch
- 1 , , Unit Per Day
- 2-4 Days
- All India
Dc Test Set
In order to meet huge demands of the clients, we are able to offer an excellent quality range of DC Test Set. This test set is used for pressure testing of HV cables, switchgears and other electrical installation upto 60 KV. Manufactured as per the set industry standards by our team of deft professionals, it is made up of top-notch quality components. This DC Test Set is made available with us in numerous technical specifications to satisfy clients' varied requirements.
- High efficiency
- Longer service life
- User friendly design
- Low energy consumption
| || |
Pressure testing of HV cables, switchgears and other electrical installation upto 60 KV.
230 Volts +-AC 50 hz single phase mains
60KV DC continuously variable having negative HT output.
Charging current upto 10 mA.
- Operational Safety by way of zero start interlocking for variable output KV metering from the high side. mA metering from the return leg.
- Instantaneous overload circuit breaker
- Return wave protection on the high side, Transient and surge protection
- HV DC output in full wave with less than 2% of Ripple
- Manual discharge, Auto Grounding
- A steel net cover is provided on meters for protection
- The test set is dry type and can be operated in any position (Vertical or horizontal)
- Built in Auto Discharge
- 11 KV AC Back feed protection
- KV Meter holds the reading at breakdown KV.
- ACCESSORIES :
- 10 Meter long shielded output with first sized clamp
- 10 Meter long input AC flexible chord with plug
- Covers for high voltage male and female sockets
- Housing of the set accommodates in itself HT and Mains leads and other accessories
- Discharge / earthing rod with non-inductive resistance
The set portable and so compact and light weight that it can be carried in hand by one person
The testing set is suitable for operation in all weather conditions
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.