HVDC Testing Meter
- Product Type HVDC Test Set
- Material Aluminium
- Measuring Voltage Range 110-440 Volt (v)
- Size 50-100 Inch
- Weight 50-100 Kilograms (kg)
- Supply Ability : 1 Unit Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 225000 INR/Unit
- HVDC Test Set
- 50-100 Kilograms (kg)
- 50-100 Inch
- 110-440 Volt (v)
- 1 Unit Per Day
- 2-4 Days
- All India
HVDC Testing Meter is usually required to perform the qualifying a device that it can work safely during valued electrical conditions. This is made to check the efficiency of the insulation. It has accessibility with high voltage testing. This device is used to determine the amount and type of voltage. HVDC Testing Meter is an advanced with advanced dielectric strength. This is made to detect the breakdown of testing solution. This is also made to test the dielectric strength of several material. These are functional as the high voltage equipment, which can test the condition of the machine.
Discharge design features & technical specification of hvdc testing meter set model no. jh-400-dsm Auto/manual function.
Pressure testing of HV cables, switchgear and other electrical installation upto 400 KV
- Input : 230 Volts +-AC50 hz single phase mains.
- Output: 400 KV DC continuously variable having negative HT output.
- Capacity: Charging current upto 3 mA.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.